If interested, check out our current job openings below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Current Job Openings:
ABA Therapists (Part-time and Full-Time)
- The Riley Center is looking for interested professionals to work with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- We are currently looking for part time applicants to work between 14-22 hours per week and full-time applicants to work up to 40 hours per week. We offer great training packages, opportunities for advancement, and a fun working environment!
- Graduate students or graduates of Education, Psychology, and related disciplines preferred
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s level degree in education, psychology, or related disciplines
- Great training opportunities for those seeking experience with individuals with special needs
- The Riley Center utilizes evidence-based practices and conducts applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy to children age 2-17 years old
- Initial and on-going training in ABA and ASD provided from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
If you are interested, please send an interest email and resume to us at email@example.com