Skip to content
- Our LAUNCH clinic services school-aged kids (6-21)
- Because this clinic is for children who are either enrolled in The Riley Center’s day school program, an outside school program, or homeschooled, the hours and schedule look different, but the goal is the same as BOOST.
- 3 different schedule options each day based on the child’s needs
- Monthly parent trainings and assigned BCBA for each child
- This program was designed so that school-aged children can still receive the individualized intensive services that ABA provides even if they are in a school setting part of their day.
- LAUNCH focuses on building social communication skills, continuing to decrease challenging behaviors, and increasing functional adaptive skills so that the school-aged clients do well in school and community settings.