The Riley Center offers an exciting and unique professional experience, where creativity is encouraged. We are looking for bright, energetic, goal-minded people to join our team in helping make a meaningful difference for families living with autism.
If interested, check out our current job openings below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Current Job Openings:
Speech and Language Pathologist (Part-time)
The Riley Behavioral and Educational Center is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to evaluate and treat children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other Speech and Language Disorders or Delays.
- Requirements include Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech Pathology. Certification is preferred but not required. Will consider a CFY position.
- Position is currently part-time with the potential to grow into a full time position.
- Multi-disciplinary team environment including teachers, BCBA therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Pathologists.
ABA Therapists (Part-time and Full-Time)
- The Riley Behavioral & Educational Center is looking for interested professionals to work with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- We are currently looking for part time applicants to work between 14-22 hours per week and full-time applicants to work up to 40 hours per week. We offer great training packages, opportunities for advancement, and a fun working environment!
- Graduate students or graduates of Education, Psychology, and related disciples preferred
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s level degree in education, psychology, or related disciplines
- Great training opportunities for those seeking experience with individuals with special needs
- The Riley Center utilities evidence-based practices and conducts applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy to children age 2-17 years old
- Initial and on-going training in ABA and ASD provided from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
If you are interested, please send an interest email and resume to us at email@example.com